IrishStartUpTV 'Pitch Arena’:
1. Elevator Pitching - Share your startup story in 30 seconds or less.
2. Startup Vlogging - Share regular video (diary) updates about your startup journey with our global community.
Why get involved?
Use this space as an excellent opportunity to:
- Sharpen your pitching skills.
- Become accountable to your supporters.
- Attract new followers, customers and potential investors.
- Seek out potential mentors, advisors and other collaborators.
How to get involved?
If you'd like to have your startup pitch featured here, then for a limited time only (thanks to our sponsor Growing Capital), you will be able to submit your pitches for consideration at no cost via the online form at the bottom of this page.
Survival Russian App, launching soon, is being designed as a low cost and highly efficent way to learn just enough Russian to surive a visit to Russia!
Clever Books is a creative startup that makes children's story personal.
@BEUTiFiOfficial have created an online marketing platform for the hair & beauty salon sector
@HouseMyDog matches dog owners with dog sitters to ensure your pooch is best cared for while you're away
@PitchUrProject a social media platform which optimises the process of commercialising academic research
share your pitch today
Please read the following guidelines before recording your pitch and completing this form.