IrishStartUpTV 'Pitch Arena’:
1. Elevator Pitching - Share your startup story in 30 seconds or less.
2. Startup Vlogging - Share regular video (diary) updates about your startup journey with our global community.
Why get involved?
Use this space as an excellent opportunity to:
- Sharpen your pitching skills.
- Become accountable to your supporters.
- Attract new followers, customers and potential investors.
- Seek out potential mentors, advisors and other collaborators.
How to get involved?
If you'd like to have your startup pitch featured here, then for a limited time only (thanks to our sponsor Growing Capital), you will be able to submit your pitches for consideration at no cost via the online form at the bottom of this page.
DublinBeta March 2016: Student Space; student focused accommodation sourcing platform. Find on Facebook & @GooglePlay store
DublinBeta March 2016: Photo & videographers, upload & license content you've create in Ireland for sale media on lookmedia.ie
share your pitch today
Please read the following guidelines before recording your pitch and completing this form.